Stella Fosse Author
Stella Fosse champions older women’s creativity by leading imaginative workshops in seasoned romance, erotica, and memoir writing. Her 2019 book, Aphrodite’s Pen, encourages ripe women to explore erotic writing as a joyful practice. She models this playful approach in her own fiction, including her novel, Brilliant Charming Bastard, and her story collection, The Erotic Pandemic Ball.
Stella blogs about topics of interest to women after midlife, including creativity, media representation, and finances. She draws on her background in biotechnology to write about older women’s health. Stella encourages guest blogs on her site by other Women of a Certain Age.
Stella appears on podcasts to talk about vivid life in the Queenage years. She also guest blogs for other writers. She lives with her partner in North Carolina.
You can find all Stella’s books here.
You can sign up for a FREE online writing class.
Stella wishes you joy exploring!
The "Why" - Stella's Manifesto.
We Want YOU!
...to get involved: send us your blog or article for publication on Stella's site.
Here’s what we need from you:
- The draft text of your proposed piece. We prefer plain text, with a length of at least 500 words – preferably more. Your topic should be related to Stella’s passions: writing, sexuality, being a mature woman, a grandmother, etc. See Stella’s manifesto, above.
- A picture of you. jpg format 800 pixels on the long side, standard ARGB or SRGB
- Your byline – or pseudonym – if you use one
- Your real name and age (decade is fine!)
- A short bio (up to 100 words – we may edit it for length)
- Your email address
- A link to your website (if you have one)
- A link to you blog (if you have one)
- A link to your social media.
Please email all these items to stella [at] stellafosse [dot] com and we’ll be in touch!
Stella in the News
All That Legal Stuff
Stella Fosse, Author
Mailing Address: 125 S Estes Drive #4311, Chapel Hill, NC 27514.
Stella: stella [at] stellafosse [dot] com
Web Problems: webmaster [at] stellafosse [dot] com
Press, PR, speaking, book club scheduling, operational issues, etc., etc: graham [at] stellafosse [dot] com